
So I spent the night working on those mint chocolate chip icecream cookie idea and ya know, it didn't go too badly!
I messed up the oven temperature a bit on this first batch, which is why the cookies are flat and they stuck together, but the next batch came out well (pictures to be added tomorrow)!!
I had some leftover oatmeal cranberry cookie dough left, so that's what that is in the background. ;)
In any case, although I didn't add the green food coloring this time, they taste amazingly similar to the icecream - just like I wanted! Crazy I got this close the first time around!
I messed up the oven temperature a bit on this first batch, which is why the cookies are flat and they stuck together, but the next batch came out well (pictures to be added tomorrow)!!
I had some leftover oatmeal cranberry cookie dough left, so that's what that is in the background. ;)
In any case, although I didn't add the green food coloring this time, they taste amazingly similar to the icecream - just like I wanted! Crazy I got this close the first time around!

No comments:
Post a Comment