Well, this past Monday, a good friend of mine and old coworker at Spacehab (my first job out of college) died from injuries sustained from a motorcycle accident.
He leaves behind an 11 yr old son and numerous loved ones who will continue to mourn his loss...
As long as I've known James, he's always been a good person. He looked like your typical pumped up (he liked to work out) jock/brash headed frat boy type, but he was never like that surprisingly. He always had his moral boundaries, was always always respectful to his elders no matter the situation, dropped whatever he was doing immediately if his mom or dad or friend needed anything, big or small.
He always understood what you were trying to say, never put you in a situation where you would be uncomfortable, was just a great guy. He will be missed and continue to be loved.
I will post up what pics I have of him later, but here's a vid his cousin made:
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=33692105
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aw.. prayers for him and his family..
Post a Comment