Not that there's a ton of you out there who read this, but I wanted to make sure I wrote it down so I can remember. In any case, new house and I need to start making it feel a little more homey, so I figured what better way than with pics of family and friends, right?
But I don't just want random pics, I guess that'd be ok for later, but I think I would really like to have pics of my family and friends either cooking or eating! How cool would that be to have a house full of pics of your friends and family doing what you love best, right?
So! If you happen to be reading this and have a pic of you, you and me, you and significant other, etc etc eating and/or cooking and you'd like to be in a frame in my house, let me know and send em my way!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment