Monday, January 12, 2009

Backyard plans

So I've started doing some landscaping in the backyard! First and foremost, I needed to cover up that electrical transformer so that I didn't have to look at it all the time, definitely an improvement:

From House DONE


I'll have star jasmine and some red honeysuckle planted so that it covers up all that lattice structure and brings in the birds and bees!

Dug up a bunch of the backyard and will be putting in some small shrubs and stuff and hope to fill in with some crushed rock of some kind

From House DONE


From House DONE


btw, I do need some more of that fabric and some pins to hold it down, but work in progress!

I have an idea that I would REALLY like to do eventually. right in the middle of the backyard I'd like to put up a big wooden trellis/gazebo type thing with a natural floor and creeping plants, etc filling in the ceiling and walls. Then put a nice picnic table underneath to host dinners and stuff outdoors, now THAT would be nice!


Garage is looking good too!

No comments: