Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cooook (and some garden pics)

So it looks like the new flowers I put down have started blooming a bit more, it looks quite nice!

From Backyard_garden


From Backyard_garden


From Backyard_garden


And I ended up doing a bit of cooking last night, just had been a while. Decided on some stuffed chicken breasts using my own homemade sourdough bread stuffing with roasted tomatoes and pan seared broccolini! btw, love broccolini, damn good stuff...

From Food


From Food



Oh, and I got suckered into a new pair of motorcycle boots, my old ones have been going downhill fast (pieces breaking off, etc), and one of my more favorite gear stores (newenough.com) had the new Sidi Vertigos on CLEARANCEEE, only catch was that I had to buy the white ones, but they look pretty darn good anyways!

From Ducati bikes!


From Ducati bikes!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Grow broccoli, for some reason home grown broccoli tastes just like broccolini. Unless of course, you have two asshole terriers who eat your broccoli before you can harvest it. At least I got one head before they did.